Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Night Survey: East v West Edition

I'm throwing my loyalties to the west tonight--even though I'd rather the Packers be repping the NFC, I'd also rather know they got beat by winners. Besides, the Seahawks have rad uniforms. And they're not the Patriots. Check back this week for my thoughts on tonight's commercials. Until then, here's how my night (and my weekend) went.
Cleaning: for the first time in a long time...I can see my bedroom floor again!
Thanking: Brooke for going grocery shopping before today's storm hit.
Finishing: The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness. It's the final book in the All Souls Trilogy and I think my favorite installment of the series.
Practicing: a new recipe that just might become a staple in my life.
Snuggling: in piles of blankets on the couch.
Watching: my neighbors shovel themselves out of their parking spots.
Appreciating: the Seahawks's intro song, "Bittersweet Symphony."
Paying: minimal attention to the actual game.
Saving: my attention for the commercials, which haven't disappointed (good or bad).
Playing: Katy Perry Bingo during her Halftime Show. Winning spaces: Fireworks, A Girl on Fire dress from "Hunger Games," and Entirely Black Wardrobe.
Making: build-your-own tacos for dinner.
Eating: enough tacos and chips and guac to keep me warm all night.
Crossing: my fingers for a snow day tomorrow...(I think it worked!)

Go Hawks, Stay Warm, & Happy February!



No comments:

Post a Comment