Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Night Links 11

Because I'm back to work today after two snow days and coming off a lot of cleaning and journaling, here are a few fun links for the weekend. Take it easy and stay warm the next few days!

A t-shirt that best describes my mantra this past week (and probably next week too).

Anyone who knows me knows that pockets are an important part of my life.

What does your ZIP code say about you?

I'm not getting over a breakup at all, BUT this guy's advice for getting over it (whatever "it" is) is spot on. Especially number five.

"...the band is weirder and more visionary than people who dismiss it realize." It's okay to admit to liking Dave, guys. They're a great American band.

I don't make $96,000 a year...should I ask for a raise?

No comments:

Post a Comment