Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Morning Shortlist Vol 3

While I nurse this coffee and my sore dancing feet, here are some interesting tidbits I've come across the past few weeks.
Yep, I live in this city. A stunning view from Trump Tower.
After attending my third wedding of the summer, this movie intrigues me even more.

We are beautiful/strong/unique in our broken places.

Remember when the government acted as a patron for artists? This gallery of posters by the WPA is great.

There are many reasons to take a social media vacation. These are the 12 Most Tranquil.

Another reminder to get your New Yorker reading in! Here are a few compilations of where to start.

And my own recommendations:

A clever set up & satisfying punchline.

A haunting story by George Saunders.

An in-depth look at Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment