I Will Miss:
- Three words: In. Unit. Laundry.
- A bathtub so big I could have naval battles in it (or just really awesome baths).
- All the dark wood trim.
- The Hutch.
- Living so close to the 606.
- Having a big kitchen to cook in...
- And a big dining room to entertain in.
I Will Not Miss:
- The way the whole apartment is slightly off-level, so that a ball placed on the north side of a room rolls to the opposite wall with no initial nudge whatsoever.
- A bathtub that someone deemed necessary to coat in lead-based paint, so that I've had to bathe at my own risk.
- Not having my own closet/having to use the hall closet.
- That one outlet by the porch that doesn't work.
- Sleeping within listening distance of my neighbor's dining room.
- When the ceiling leaks during heavy storms.
- Knowing when my neighbor is on his porch smoking, thanks to southerly winds and open windows.