Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Chromebook to ME

I CAN SEE MY WHOLE COMPUTER SCREEN.

How is that possible? (Or for those of you who don't know my computer woes, Why is that a big deal?)

I just got my Google Chromebook today!

My old laptop, with me since Fall 2006, has seen its sunny days and rainy days. It was dependable and got me through college plus a few years, even surviving my semester abroad, but connected to it as I am, even I need something with more than 7 minutes of battery life and only 50% of a functioning screen.

I shopped around for a bit, but it didn't take me long to settle on the Chromebook. At the risk of sounding like an advertisement or online review, it's super lightweight, fast, and ADORABLE. Plus it only knocked me back just over $200. I'm still playing around with it and figuring out what I can all do with it, but so far it hasn't disappointed me.

I now have zero excuses for not blogging, so hold me accountable & look forward to a year full of posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment