Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Night Links 32

I've been spending almost zero time in the kitchen this month, thanks to the heat, but that doesn't mean I can't read about food from the comfort of anywhere directly in front of all the fans.

The economy of (fast) food is fascinating.

One of my coworkers asked me if I eat "healthy" and I said no, but mostly because I don't like the word healthy. I just eat food. Even so, I do tend to follow these rules.

It's never too late to learn a few (or 57) cooking tips.

I haven't had biscuits inna minute. I'm thinking I'll be pushing this vegan recipe to the top of my to try list once I can turn on my oven again.

Reducing waste is one area of the food world I need to improve in. I'm just not a hoarder of anything, especially food scraps (and to be honest, I don't have enough room to save things in my freezer). At least I'm pretty good at eating leftovers and turning bits and pieces of things into complete meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment