Monday, January 11, 2016

5 Months in 121 Seconds

Late last July, I decided to try something new: I recorded one second of my day, (almost) every day. This app then combined all my seconds into a strange recap of the last five months of 2015. I'm doing this again in 2016, so by December I'll have twelve months' worth of seconds that will hopefully capture my year in some way.

I think this would be more meaningful if I could commit to a certain time of day to record - what if my video was all recorded between the hours of 7 and 9 am? Or what if I recorded the view from my window for the year? I'm toying with the idea of making several different month-long commitments to play around with things and see what seems best when I watch it all back.

[Note: while the watching is the best part, I'm having technical difficulties putting the actual video in this post. C'est la vie.]

No comments:

Post a Comment