Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lent: Unplugged

This week is for unplugging. I'll still post on here, but no mindless Facebook browsing or hours of TV watching when I want to veg. Instead, it's books, journaling, and face-to-face interactions. This is a pretty simple concept, so I won't spend lots of time explaining.

Time spent online = time not spent doing real things or hanging out with real people.
Time spent online = time speeds up and before you know it, entire evenings have been spent marathon-watching Breaking Bad.
Time spent online = I write less, because researching, idea searching, and even reading are NOT writing.

I'm kicking off Lent: Unplugged with some Apartment Yoga at Becca's today. (Yes, it's exactly what it sounds like...yoga in an apartment.) Then I'll join Jesus and his family for brunch and his niece's art show.

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment