Friday, January 15, 2010

RIP, Dora... ???-1/15/09

This morning when I went to put Jack and Dora back in their regular bowl (they spent the night in a cottage cheese container, waiting for their water to become livable), Dora drifted aimlessly near the top of the water.

She was perfectly fine last night, curious even, swimming around in little circles and nibbling her little goldfish flakes, but sometime last night she must have decided this world was too much for her.

Now my fear is Jack won't want to stick around much longer, seeing as I had to flush his best friend before noon. I know Dora sometimes annoyed him (she would always swim into Jack, knocking him off course), but at the end of the day they always had each other.

I don't know when she was born, but I do know that I had her for about six months. It doesn't matter; she was too young.

No comments:

Post a Comment