Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day Off :)

I am blessed with the day off today--the biggest blessing being the fact that I can finally do laundry and have some clean clothes to wear...

In other news:

We have had two creative dates since the last one I blogged about. Our second one was a "Backwards Date" which included dressing backwards and walking out to the common area (Grassy Knoll) backwards. Then the boys served us dessert first (Inside Out German Chocolate Cake), the main course next (Chicken Cordon Bleu) and appetizers last (Pizza Rolls). We finished by saying grace. Then we went to our weekly meeting in our odd outfits.

Us girls did our most recent creative date: "Breakfast for Dinner"--and served the guys pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, and hashbrowns. Everyone had to wear pajamas and all of us girls wore our glasses and put our hair in messy buns.

Tonight is extended quiet time--two and a half hours for Bible reading, praying, meditating, beach-walking, journaling, reading, etc. It is one of my favorite nights here on Project because I get to focus on my spiritual life only and I don't feel like I need to worry about what everyone else is up to or what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment