Friday, December 30, 2011

Nothing's Ever Promised Tomorrow, Today

In the past two weeks I haven't crafted, cooked, read, or written anything worth posting about. It's as simple as that.

I watched Super 8, ate pizza in Madison, and enjoyed Christmas at home with both sides of the family. Unlike Chicagoans, I had a White Christmas, and also unlike Chicagoans, my home team is definitively in the playoffs. You can expect that I'll be wearing my new Matthews jersey for all forthcoming games, as well as for days when I play DMB on repeat.

Lately, though, I've been listening to Kanye West on repeat. Only his Late Registration album, in which he references Chicago more than a few times. It's my friend's favorite Kanye album & includes a song capable of making me sob every time I listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment