Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bobby

As soon as I posted about Shadow, my other new friend got a little jealous. Bobby the Hermit Crab doesn't come out of his shell (literal and metaphorical) much, but when he does he's wild.

Just the other night his clawing/crawling around his tank woke me up. I swear the kid's trying to dig to China some nights, the noises he makes.

Other than going bump in the night, Bobby and I don't have much interaction. I try to remember to water and feed him, but I don't know when or how he eats and drinks.

One thing is clear, he is now occupying the second largest shell in his tank, and assuming he does eat, he'll have to hermit his way into the big one before long. Then I'm not sure what happens. I can only hope I'm around to see that awkward maneuver.

I think he's waving.

No comments:

Post a Comment