Monday, November 4, 2013

Silver Linings of Defeat

After watching that heartbreaking Monday Night Football game, I have to cheer myself up with some small silver linings:


  • Everyone around me will be in a good mood tomorrow. Not so much if I still lived in De Pere, or most anywhere in Wisconsin.
  • Today marks two years since I was hired as a house manager/nanny.
  • I had two dinners today.
  • There's still a lot of Halloween candy at work for me to eat.
    • Sidenote Silver Lining: today was National Candy Day.
  • It's November 4th and I still haven't heard Christmas music anywhere.
  • We almost ran out of toilet paper, but Brit and I made an Aldi run this morning before work so now we are set for a while.
  • My cold is nearly gone, allowing me uninterrupted sleep.
  • I got out of work early today.
  • It didn't rain while I was riding my bike.
  • I have a new candle and it makes my room smell brand new.
  • There are only four more days until the weekend.
  • Brit and I also bought a new type of cheese at Aldi: cracked black pepper cheddar.
And on that note I must now go to the kitchen to eat said cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment