Wednesday, March 10, 2010

happy planet, devils, dust

I still can't seem to eke out a paper worth anything, but these guys have their creative juices flowing (maybe that's my problem--I see my creative juices as deadlines spreading to the carpet instead of an overflow of ideas and images). Anyway, I thought these blog posts were worth sharing:

Check out this simple list from No Impact Man for anyone wondering why it makes sense to make less impact and why we should care about the environment and a culture less obsessed with consumerism in the first place.

Here, singer-songwriter John Mark McMillan presents an effective way to tell someone something--make them think about it and draw them into the conversation.

And don't think you are missing out on things I'm writing...anything from me would look something like this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment