Friday, December 6, 2019

Things My (Teen) Patrons Say 2

After telling a few PDA offenders to give each other some space: "You're just jealous your husband isn't here." (I mean, true, tbh...)

Patron #1: Do you know any Roblox keyboard commands?
Me: Nope...[Name of a younger coworker] might, he's a nerd. I'm not.
Patron #2: ...You're a librarian.

Patron: Why does the library have to close?
Me: Well, I can't stay here all night.
Patron: I would!

"Do you have any books to help my sister break up with her boyfriend?" (ABSOLUTELY I DO!)

Patron: What time is it?
Me: Time for you to get a watch.
Patron: Time for you to get a better joke!

Let's Call This Segment I FEEL OLD

While playing Apples to Apples: "Who's Puff Daddy?"

While discussing photography: "What's a camcorder?" What's a tape? What's film?"

After asking that they leave the ashtray outside alone: "What's an ashtray?"
After explaining how people put out cigarettes: "What do you mean..don't you just turn them off?"






No comments:

Post a Comment