Saturday, December 21, 2019

2019 Winter Solstice

Pregnant me very much appreciates long nights - while I've had insomnia here and there, I usually fall asleep (and stay asleep) hard and fast these days. Middle of the night bathroom breaks happen, yes, but the extra darkness has been good for my rest. As our days now start to lengthen, I'll try to keep my extended sleep schedule for as long as I can. I've got 27ish days (or less) until babies and then all bets are off!

What else am I hoping for and savoring in my last remaining childless days? Hugs/time with my husband, uninterrupted reading, long showers, and leaving the house with minimal prep/work.

Here's to the rest of the nights of the year, and the long days and nights I have ahead!

Extras: 2018's Check-In, 2017's Check-In, 2016's Check-In

No comments:

Post a Comment