Cauliflower Crust Pizza, adapted from Going Cavewoman
3 c cauliflower, riced (super timesaver - buy cauliflower pre-riced, in the refrigerated vegetable section)
1 c mozzarella cheese, grated
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried basil
salt & pepper to taste
your favorite pizza sauce & toppings
- Preheat oven to 400 and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until fully mixed.
- Press mixture onto parchment paper, spreading evenly (spoons or fingers work here).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
- Top with sauce, more cheese, and any toppings, taking care not to overload. (My recent favorite combo has been pesto sauce with more mozzarella and Parmesan, zucchini, onions, mushrooms, and fresh basil.)
- Bake for another 10 minutes until cheese is melted and golden. If you decide to broil at the end, pay close attention so the cheese doesn't burn!
Extra: More pizza posts!