7 cups Golden Grahams (I used Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
3 tbsp butter (I used coconut spread)
1 package mini-marshmallows with 1 cup reserved
1-2 chocolate bars, cut into pieces
- Grease bottom of a 9 x 13 glass pan.
- Measure cereal into a large bowl.
- Stir together butter and marshmallows (minus 1 cup) in a large pan over medium heat until creamy.
- Add marshmallow mixture to cereal and stir until cereal and marshmallows start to come together. Add a few pieces of chocolate and continue stirring until completely mixed.
- Spread mixture in glass pan (tip: use a buttered rubber scraper) and top with remaining marshmallows and chocolate.
- Let cool, then cut and enjoy!