Saturday, May 14, 2016

Tasteful Nudes...

Tasteful Nudes and Other Misguided Attempts at Personal Growth and ValidationTasteful Nudes and Other Misguided Attempts at Personal Growth and Validation by Dave  Hill
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Dave Hill's tell-some (vs tell-all) collection of essays both delights and disappoints.

First thoughts: as a follower of Hill on Twitter, I was looking forward to his dry, self-effacing humor. I didn't necessarily dislike any of the essays, but I wasn't super pumped about them either. All together solid yet forgettable.

Favorite quote: "Sometimes you have to write your own story to really understand your own story."

Final thoughts: the final stories were the most enjoyable. I'll most likely stick to his Twitter in the future.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment