Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Night Links 28

I hope you enjoyed the first week of Poetry Month, inconsistent weather and all. I've been partaking in a lot of visual poetry by collaging and creating new bulletin board designs at school. I'm also perusing a few poetry books that usually act as decoration on my bookshelves. Need a few more ideas for how to celebrate this April? Read on.

Happy 20th Anniversary, Poetry Month!

Much like Instagram, Twitter is full of poets of its own. I'm enjoying a few by Brian Bilston and following #NPRpoetry for 140-character tidbits.

Another way social media is great for poetry: a crowd-sourced poem facilitated by the poet laureate of the United States.

Basically, poetry is everywhere (and everyone is a poet): Bill Murray's poetry is featured in this month's issue of O.

Poetry Matters: it's all in the numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment