Saturday, December 1, 2012

Many Thanks

I know I'm a week late, but I say we can give thanks whenever we want. Here's what I'm mindful of this year:

Abundance of food in my grocery stores
Bike lanes
Finding farts funny at age 24
Patterns
Low maintenance family who doesn't mind there was no turkey on Thanksgiving
Clean sheets
Recipes
Having a list of things to be thankful for
Chapters ending, chapters beginning
Waffles
Technology, for the most part
Washer/dryer 10 feet from my bedroom
Thrift store treasures
Leftover Halloween candy
Tea
Book clubs of two
Arts & Crafts
Coupons
Borrowing wardrobes
Giraffes

I know, a lot of these were kind of silly--but I think the really great stuff is in the silly things of our lives. I hope I'm living my life in a way that shows gratitude always (I just typed gratefulness & stared at it for a hot minute until I remembered the right word, so thanks universe for the confusing English language). Of course many thanks are due daily to my family & friends, who keep me sane/drive me crazy in a strangely harmonious way.

No comments:

Post a Comment