Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday Night Links 42

It has certainly been a January. I use Feedly to follow all my favorite bloggers, news outlets, and to see what's going on in the library and book worlds specifically. Here are a few of my favorite articles from this month:

I love this "wild and weird" YA librarian resume!

I've never thought of cheese as immortal milk, and I can't decide if I love that phrase or hate it.

I would add The Princess Bride, How to Train Your Dragon, The Shining, and Blade Runner to this list of "unfaithful" movie adaptations.

I'm an unashamed movie weeper & can say no fewer than 3 of these sad movies have made me cry while watching.

Drag Queens Have Rights Too. Thinking about this article and its implications a lot as I plan similar events at my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment