Tuesday, November 10, 2015

What I Know About My Boyfriend...

...after living with him for three months. I've learned a lot about myself, my new apartment, my new neighborhood, and my new job in these past three months. It's safe to say I've even learned a few things about my boyfriend and forever roommate. I thought now would be a good time to share, considering that we celebrated four years together this weekend. To me, four years is a long time to know someone, but I'm still learning new things every day!

I Know...
  1. He compulsively takes off his socks and leaves them lay wherever he happens to be. I find socks everywhere.
  2. He loves sleeping with pillows. He has three. It would be obnoxious if it weren't so darn cute watching him spoon a body pillow.
  3. On that note...He is always up for a nap. And he'll do so anywhere...bed, couch, a pile of dirty socks...
  4. He must have music on to wash dishes. Or a podcast.
  5. He hangs up his tank tops...which I guess makes sense considering that's his every day uniform.
  6. Meal times are sacred.
  7. He Googles three things every day: a) Pokemon, b) UFO sightings, and c) Loch Ness Monster. He says he wants to be the first to know any "new" news on these topics.
  8. He always locks the door when using the bathroom.
  9. He's my never-judging, always-up-for-a-cuddle, sensitive-yet-silly person.
I'm excited to see what I learn in the next four years...and all the years after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment