Sunday, July 19, 2015

East Coast, Here I (We) Come

[Vacation, Briefly: Our time in Lake Geneva was restful, relaxed, leisurely, food-filled, and recharging. Happy Birthdays were said/sung, pools were lounged at, and multiple board and card games were played. I enjoyed the quiet of little to no phone service and can't wait to make these mini-retreats a tradition!]

I was back in the city for a few hours, but now I'm off again, headed east for Citizen Schools's Summer Institute. I hope to learn a lot, meet some more coworkers/future friends, and prepare myself for a successful school year. Once again, I'm not sure what internet or free time will look like, so posting isn't guaranteed.

I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts eventually, but bear with me and my hectic schedule during these next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment