Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Night Links 8

Today I celebrate my third "nannyversary" --I now have three years of cooking dinner, doing laundry, and making beds under my belt. (Oh, and all the other million things I've done--I list those three tasks to keep my job description simple, but the truth is I've done EVERYTHING in this household. Today my list included scheduling fence repair, scanning documents, ordering glass tops for tables, making returns, hanging a curtain rod/curtains, going food and supply shopping, and researching driving schools. I don't always toot my own horn, but it's my nannyversary!)

Okay, digression over. How about a few existential/quarter-life crisis links?

I could (maybe should) watch this Elizabeth Gilbert video daily. (I even stole her phrase for my current about me.)

A good reminder that no one has it all figured out.

This isn't career advice: "words of wisdom unrelated to work, career-building, dollars, or getting ahead."

I get paid a plenty fair wage, but this parody video still feels appropriate to add to this link list.

And as always...

No comments:

Post a Comment