Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Night Links 7

My 7th link collection on the 7th of November featuring 7 not-so-random links: writing, relationships, stillness, and politics. Happy Friday!

Let's start with a whole year's worth of writing advice.

Then there's what a writer can learn from a classic children's book.

A review of the movie I'm pretty sure Jesus and I will watch this weekend for our anniversary. (Note: I only read the first paragraph because I was afraid of spoilers!)

And a hint as to how else we are celebrating our three years as bf/gf.

Because not all romantic relationships are with people.

An excerpt from a book that I recently won through a Goodreads giveaway. (Can't wait to read the whole thing!)

"Are you reflected in the new Congress?" There are 2 straight white females under 45 with a bachelor's degree. There are zero like my boyfriend. (He say's that's okay...he didn't vote. Sigh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment