Saturday, October 18, 2014

We the Animals

We the AnimalsWe the Animals by Justin Torres
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Just as I was putting the finishing touches on a post explaining why I seem to like every book I read, this nugget of a story came into my life. While it wasn't awful, I only finished it because it was so short and I was sure the ending would validate the rest of the story. (It didn't.) Regardless, here's proof that I don't like everything I read, an exception that proves my rules, which I plan on posting later this week.

First & last thoughts: This book was happy sad. A fast, concentrated read of related vignettes ending in a longer (stranger) vignette.

Read: in bed on a Saturday morning.

Recommended for: I really don't know. Definitely not me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment