Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Serial

Today was a Hump Day for the books. I haven't watched TV on a weeknight since the summer, but tonight all I want to do is let someone else do the entertaining while I turn my brain off. Game 7 is turning out to be just what I need, but I'd also welcome a new episode of Serial if one were to show up early.

Serial is the newest podcast from the folks at WBEZ Chicago (the same folks responsible for This American Life). It tells "one nonfiction story, week by week, over the course of a season." Its inaugural story is about a murder that occurred 15 years ago in Baltimore. New episodes come out Thursday mornings, so I'm eagerly awaiting tomorrow's segment. And cheering for the Royals.

If you haven't heard of Serial, or if you have and you haven't started listening yet, here's episode one (all episodes can also be found on the website, serialpodcast.org):

No comments:

Post a Comment