Monday, August 25, 2014

The Emmys & Etc.

Did you watch The Emmys tonight? I'm guessing you noticed I didn't live blog them. (Or you don't care, but then why are you reading this? Of course you care.) Not only were they on a Monday (for the first time since 1976), but I'm still here at work (putting in overtime before vacation, remember?). That doesn't mean I didn't watch--because you can bet M and I spent our night ogling dresses and guessing category winners. (Okay. I ogled and guessed. M somehow split his attention between three screens.)

If I had live blogged, the night's commentary could be summed up with: I love TV.

But that's not what I want to write about tonight. Tonight, I want to first apologize to anyone who got a weird email from me today. Weird as in unsolicited and containing a strange link. I was hacked--that's spam, my friends.

Wait, that's not what I want to write about either.

This is what I want to say:

I can't complain about the weather because the weather happens to everyone.

(Read into that how you will.)

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment