Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Morning Shortlist Vol 2

I hope you have your morning coffee ready...and/or mostly consumed since it's almost Sunday afternoon. Here come some of my favorite things from the past few weeks--things that made me laugh, think, and pause (a tough thing to do in my online life).
Northerly Island from McCormick Place (credit mine)
One blogger's heartfelt challenge to go where you are called.

How I feel about rosé.

Margaret Atwood's summer story.

Starting tomorrow, all of The New Yorker's articles (since 2007) will be free! But only for three months, so get reading.

Speaking of reading, Zadie Smith on reading addiction.

We can't all be this lucky, but Jami Attenberg's story of bike recovery still warmed my heart.

Have you seen Weird Al's Blurred Lines parody?

No comments:

Post a Comment